CHILL CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS
A transparent, optical quality, self-leveling epoxy resin with excellent UV resistance.
This very low viscosity system can be cast to a maximum thickness of 1/2 inch. Ideal for an artist's canvas, creating handcrafted objects, protecting bars and wood tabletops, potting LED lights, and for small electrical and electronic components. Can also be used as a wood sealer. This step is crucial before casting the resin river in a table.
The CHILL CLEAR layer prevents the formation of bubbles during the exothermic (heat release) reaction that hardens the resin.
1. 100% solids, no VOC
2. Easy mixing ratio of 2A/1B by volume.
3. Pot life of 60 minutes at 22°C.
4. Gets rid of bubbles quickly and easily without using a torch.
5. Excellent casting fluidity.
6. Easy to pigment.
7. 24 hour @ 22°C setting time depending on volume and casting design.
8. Superior impact resistance.
9. Maximum optical quality.
10. High gloss.
11. High abrasion resistance.
12. Minimal odour.