FlowCast is a high performance, low-exotherm epoxy that cures to a clear, UV resistant glass-like finish.
FlowCast is a 100%-solids, two-component epoxy formulated for a long gel time. It has low exothermic heat buildup and cures to a crystal-clear solid that resists stress cracking. Perfect for pouring river tables, ocean tables, and any other deep pour applications or casting in silicone molds. It can be poured up to 1.5 inches depending on volume and cures to a water-like appearance or it can be coloured with one of our pigments. whether you’re pouring a giant wood slab table or a small serving tray, FlowCast is the product you are looking for!
- No Toxic Organic Compounds or Heavy Metals
- 100% Solids, Low VOC, Low odor
- Low Exotherm (Allows For Pours Up To 1.5" Thick)
- Crystal Clear, High Gloss
- Extremely Durable
- Excellent Air Release Qualities
- Excellent Color Stability
- Impact Resistant
- Magnifies Object Appearance
- Tough Water Resistant Finish
- Eliminates Craters, Crawling and Fish Eyes
- Will not blush or sweat under high humidity
- Will not distort with age.
We offer FlowCast Kits in the following sizes: