CHILL DIAMOND FAST INSTRUCTIONS
CHILL DIAMOND FAST is an optical quality, very low viscosity transparent epoxy resin for small pour and thin layers.
You can also use it to fill in very small CRACKS, VOIDS or KNOTS in the wood. It can be used to seal the wood or to apply as a finish coating on small surfaces.
It can also be used to create jewelry pieces. The benchmark for jewelry: studs, earrings, bracelets, cuff-links, pendants, or hairpins.
With a pot life of 24 minutes @ 22°C, CHILL DIAMOND offers the fastest cure-time in our chill epoxy line.
- 100% solids, no VOC
- Easy mixing ratio of 2A/1B by volume.
- Pot life of 24 minutes at 22°C.
- Gets rid of bubbles quickly and easily without using a torch.
- Easy to pigment. Compatible with pigments or inks for transparent, translucent, or opaque colours.
- ~24 hour @ 22°C setting time depending on volume, casting design, and ambient temperature.
- High impact resistance.
- Maximum optical quality.
- High gloss.
- High abrasion resistance.